Chairman's update: December 2019 December 2019 Chairman’s update To all our fellow BAK Members, As we are approaching the end of 2019, I want to thank all of you for an amazing year! Our club has grown tremendously, we have had some brilliant performances, a lot of fun times and laughs on the road and we are on the verge of starting our new club, of which I will give an update in a few weeks time. We had another very successful awards evening, I want to thank everyone who made this evening possible, to all our winners, congratulations!! I know how much hard work it takes to be a standout performer; we are very proud of you all! To those who did not receive an award this year, you are still winners for lacing up your shoes and hitting the road. The Versus socks have been ordered and if all goes well, we will receive them at the end of January 2020. I have received the sample which many of you have seen, it looks fantastic and I cannot wait to see you all running in our very own socks. I would like to emphasise again that we as Bellvi…