Chairman's update: October 2019 October 2019 Chairman’s update To all our fellow BAK Members, I would like to start off by congratulating all our Cape Town Marathon Runners, we were very well represented on the day, and to all our first timers, WELL DONE!! I also want to make special mention of Thulani Matshoba, who did his first marathon in a time of 2h58 , what a brilliant performance!! Many of you run in Versus socks and have come to know this as a top-quality sock, which has taken the runners market by storm. I have been in talks with them about our very own BELLVILLE running socks and they have done a design specifically for us (see image). The normal cost of these socks in the store is R125/pair but we can offer it to you, our members, for R85/pair . The only constraint is that we need to have a minimum order of at least 300 . We therefore need to know if you’d be interested in buying these socks and if so, how many pairs you would buy? Please send an email to bellvilleac@gmail.com if you are interested? If we get enough interes…