Captain's corner: Ladies - August 2019

Captain's corner: Ladies - August 2019
August Captains corner: Ladies Dear wonderful ladies The winter has been a bit wet with not much happening all around.  To all those who competed in the Festival of running events and reached podium spots, or reached their personal bests on other races, I want to congratulate all of you for pushing yourself and reaching higher goals.  I am so proud of everyone that have been training and getting up early in the cold, keep going ladies! The month of August is here with loads happening. As you all know we are separating from the Track Athletes and forming a new club with a new constitution and name. I would like to personally invite all of you to attend the SGM, to vote for the new name and to come and be part of the historic change. We value your input and presence on the day Puffer is also around the corner and some of our ladies are competing in the event for the first time. Please come and support them. It's a tough event and I know you will do great.  There will also be a special ladies’ event …