Captains corner: Ladies - July 2019

Captains corner: Ladies - July 2019
July Captains corner: Ladies Dear wonderful ladies Lots have happened over the last month, especially with Comrades and Orak the two big endurance races. Congratulations to all the ladies that took part in Comrades this year especially the novices. You are true champions and a real inspiration to all of us. ORAK was again a big hit this year with 30 ladies that took part in this race. I am proud to announce that for the 6th year in a row the LADIES has won the challenge again by a very big margin!!  Well done to Captain Meyer and his men for bringing the challenge to us and doing so well themselves. I am so proud of every lady that did their personal bests and reached numbers beyond what they imagined. A huge congratulations to Joretha Kruger , Maryke Treurnich and Elizabeth Smal our top 3 ladies winners. I would like to say a special thank you everyone who contributed to the success of our ORAK CANSA charity campaign, especially for all the organizing and purchasing of all the goodies for the charity.…