Captains corner: Men - June 2019 June Captains corner: Men Good day to all the Men of the best club in WPA This month it is the busiest month for the long-distance runners while the short distance runners take a well-deserved break from a busy 10km season. We have, as you all know Comrades ahead of us as well as the other event close to our hearts, ORAK ! I know everyone is ready for Comrades and I can’t say anything that wasn’t already said, but all I can say to you is something from the heart: stay positive and give it your best! If 3 million people could finish this race, then why not you! Go with this positive attitude and the only enemy you will have are those damn hills 😊 . But you are prepped and ready to go! I believe in you and I will be following you on tv and on the app. Regarding ORAK just 3 weeks after Comrades, I call on all the men runners as I heard from our ladies’ captain that the ladies are coming out in numbers, so we will have our work cut out if we are to beat them. I know the men will rise to the challenge…