2019 Runner's Runner of the Year nominations

2019 Runner's Runner of the Year nominations
Runners Runner of the year - 2019 Note: The nominations are listed in  first name  order. Voting: Please vote for your favourite by clicking here . 1.  André Mariano I nominate André Mariano for the 2019 ‘Runners Runner’ award for his determination and perseverance to complete the 21x21 Challenge even after he had a heart-attack earlier in the year. In my opinion, this is not an easy challenge to complete, so to complete it with such a medical condition is something to be proud of and to be admired.  Well done André! 2. Linda van Rensburg Here goes: I would like to nominate Linda van Rensburg. Not for a specific achievement or event, but for the fact that she always seems to be around when needed. I often see her at the monthly braais, and she is always there for a chat or to give advice. I’ve seen her at many races, often herding in the last few, even though I’m sure she could have finished quicker if she wanted to.  It is easy to think she just “has to be there” because Quintus is so involved, but while I tr…